Living remotely at a young age made Ushan turn to drawing as a past-time. Having creative, musical parents meant that drawing, and dancing were key activities.
Eventually, drawing gave way to design, and then to Illustration on the one-hand, and Web Design on the other.
During his education as a designer, Ushan started practicing kung-fu and tai-chi, which eventually resolved itself into an abiding passion for the internal arts.
Ushan and his wife Celeste (Lunarsea designer-maker) are based in a Transit van called 'Falcor' in Western Australia.
Experience & Training:
- Principal Web Designer - IT Bandwagon - 2013 - Present
- Arts Management ~ 3 years (Theatre Kimberley) 2012 - 2015
- Project Management and Director (Theatre Kimberley) 2013
- Animation Facilitator (various youth projects) 2012 - 2014
- Cartoonist ~ 4 years (Broome Advertiser) 2010 - 2013
- Diploma of Animation (FTI) 2012
- Cert III Web design (Broome TAFE) 2010
- Diploma of Design (Industrial) (Perth Central Institute of Technology) 1998